In these Terms and Conditions of Sale, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Buyer” means the organisation or person who buys Goods;
“Seller” means Bike Touring Thailand which sells the Goods;
“Goods” means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing prior to any transaction being completed;
2. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
Price and Payment
1. The price paid shall be price listed on www.biketouringthailand.com for the product purchased, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties prior to any transaction being completed;
2. Credit terms will not be offered in any circumstances and the Buyer agrees to pay in full in order to complete the transaction;
3. If payment of the full price for the product is not received from the Buyer, the Seller shall be under no obligation to complete the transaction by delivering the Goods.
4. Payment received for Goods from the Buyer entitles the Buyer to the product(s) they have purchased only. All Intellectual Property Rights related to Happy Cheeks motorcycle seat pads is owned and retained by the Seller.
Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification and for information purposes only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. Goods sold on www.biketouringthailand.com are described honestly and accurately, however, for the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer as soon as possible once the transaction is completed. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery;
2. Delivery costs may be charged in addition to the sale price of the Goods; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’ paid by the Buyer;
3. Any damages, shortages, over deliveries and duplicated orders should be reported to the Seller within 14 days of receipt to enable replacement or refund.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, it may, without liability of its part, terminate the contract.
Relationship of the Parties
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to construe either of the parties as the agent of the other.
Linking to this Website
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
3. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.